- Avoid direct sunlight between 10 am to 2pm.
- Use water base sunscreen SPF of 15 or more for children out in the sun.
- Studies have shown that amount of direct sunlight exposure before the age of 18 would determine risk of skin cancer.
- Try to get your school physical before Aug 15.
- Have a nice and safe summer.
To have any additional information e-mail us at email@example.com
Water Safety Tips:
Use a combination of alarms, fencing, pool/spa covers and locks to offer the best protection.
Keep toys away from pool area.
Have one adult to watch the water and supervise pool/spa areas.
Insist that everyone older than 14 have training in infant/child CPR.
Have a phone by the pool.
Mount rescue equipment by the pool.